A downloadable game for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
You liked SUPERHOTline Miami? Here's the full game based on it.
You play as QA-Bot1986, a weapon quality assurance robot working for a big and shady corporation called SHOOTOUT INC.
An unexpected glitch occured during your manufacturing, giving your cyber brain the ability to process data at 5861% higher speed than ordinary bots, allowing you to alter your perception of time and make it advance only when you move.
- Cursor ammo gauge sprite changed
- Cursor fire cooldown gauge sprite changed
- Grenade throw controls changed
- Added throw strength control
- Added grenade throw strength UI
- Bullet speed changed
- Weapon pickup controls changed
- Tap F to pickup primary weapon
- Hold F to pickup secondary weapon
- Weapon throw controls changed
- Tap R to throw primary weapon
- Hold R to throw secondary weapon
- Added mid-height obstacles (blocks movement, but you can shoot through them)
- Added weapon pickup UI animation
- Added weapon pickup UI instruction text
- Added damage parameter for weapons
- Added enemy HP value
- Added different sprites for bullets
- Added ingame text
- Added the two-handed shotgun
- Added bullpup shotgun
- Added temporary easter egg weapon super shotgun
- Added 2 tutorial levels
- Added infinite grenades parameter for a specific tutorial level
- Added weapon stations (weapon spawners)
- Added a background to level selection menu
- Various level changes
Please note that Linux and Mac versions are experimental builds.
The game is currently under development.
The price is set to pay-what-you-want with no minimum price because some people asked where they could leave a tip if they wanted to. But of course you can set the price to 0$, and I strongly encourage you to do so for now, because it's only a demo :)
Soundtrack by machinimasound.com
If you included footage of this game in one of your videos, here is a link to whitelist it and avoid issues with content ID (for the soundtrack) on Youtube.
Click download now to get access to the following files: