A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
You liked SUPERHOTline Miami? Here's the standalone game based on it.
You play as QA-Bot1986, a weapon quality assurance robot working for a big and shady corporation called SHOOTOUT INC.
An unexpected glitch occured during your manufacturing, giving your cyber brain the ability to process data at 5861% higher speed than ordinary bots, allowing you to alter your perception of time and make it advance only when you move.
- Added Level 7, 8 and 9
- New Tutorial Level 1 (replacing the old one)
- Added Shooting Range level for weapon testing (accessible from the main menu)
- New game mode : Capture the B.A.G
- Added enemy spawns when the player picks up the briefcase in Capture the B.A.G mode
- Complete sound-design overhaul by David Guinot
- New soundtrack by Axel Burckel
- New weapon : Semi-Auto Sniper
- New weapon : Revolver
- Added bullet sprite for Semi-Auto Sniper
- Added blood impact particles when enemies/player are hit by bullets
- Added persistent blood trails under blood impact particles
- Changes to bullet impact particles on walls
- Burst fire weapons feature (not used yet)
- Predictive aim for enemy AI (not used yet)
- Enemy archetypes system
- Changed the weapon pickup system to match Capture the B.A.G game mode specificities (player carrying the briefcase)
- Pathfinding adjustments
- Level adjustments to match pathfinding changes
- Added foreground decos
- Neons lights (can flicker)
- Holograms (glitch when hit by bullets)
- Added a version counter on the main menu
- Added a message of the day on the main menu
- Various optimisations and bugfixes
Please note that Linux and Mac versions are experimental builds.
The game is currently under development.
The price is set to pay-what-you-want with no minimum price because some people asked where they could leave a tip if they wanted to. But of course you can set the price to 0$, and I strongly encourage you to do so for now, because it's only a demo :)
Soundtrack by machinimasound.com
If you included footage of this game in one of your videos, here is a link to whitelist it and avoid issues with content ID (for the soundtrack) on Youtube.